MBFOM Sale for Members
Each year MBFOM hosts two huge sales (spring and fall) where members can sell their gently used kids items and shop for items they might need. Details of how to sell, volunteer and/or shop are sent out to all members in advance of each sale via an email including the full Sales Package.
How it Works (in a nutshell)
MBFOM Members are charged a ‘fee’ for selling items (to cover the costs of putting sale on and generate a small amount of revenue for club activities). You can volunteer at the sale and get a reduction on your selling fee. You can find information here on the website and the complete rules in this pdf.
- Register as a vendor (and volunteer if you want)
- Clean/Inspect sale items for quality
- Tag items according to instructions in the sale package
- Drop off the items during the designated Friday evening time slot
- Pick up unsold items during the designated Saturday late afternoon time slot
- Get paid via a cheque sent to your home with all your sold item tags
- Pre-shop on Friday night
- Help us keep the sale a success – volunteers make the sale happen!
- Get a discount on your selling fee (5% reduction for one shift, 10% reduction for two)
- Volunteers and MBFOM executive shop Friday night
- MBFOM Members not volunteering shop Saturday morning at 9am (two adults per membership)
- General Public shops Saturday starting at 10:30am