We are returning to Red River Exhibition Park (3977 Portage Avenue) on Friday, September 16th and Saturday, September 17th, 2022, for our fall sale.
The complete rules and guidelines for the sale can be found “here”. – Alison, please link.
If you haven’t registered for the Fall Sale yet you can register here to access My Consignment Manager. Again old link here, please update.
A few important reminders:
- Only active members will be allowed to sell at the sale – there will not be an option to renew at the sale. All renewals and applications are done through the Glue Up app.
- All items must be entered into My Consignment Manager by Wednesday, September 14th at 12 pm (noon) to leave enough time to load inventory onto the computers. Click here for Tagging Instructions.
- Registering for volunteer shifts is done through My Consignment Manager. Volunteer registration starts on Saturday, August 27th at 9 am. Click here for Volunteer information and instructions.
- We will be continuing with our 50% discount “Power Hour” on Saturday. Only items marked discounted will be discounted during this hour and this is at the discretion of the seller for each item.
- Item Drop off is from 5 – 7 pm on Friday.
- Pick up of unsold items is from 4:15-5 pm on Saturday.
- Members may bring 2 adult guests with them for the Saturday Member Shop.
- If you are selling a car seat, you MUST complete and attach a car seat waiver. Click here for the waiver.
As always, please send any questions to email@example.com.
Hope to see you at the sale!
MBFOM Sales Team
Danielle Moore, Staci Kenny, Samantha Osborne & Rebecca Marrese