Graduates have put in years of hard work and they deserve to be celebrated. Even while practicing social distancing, you can enjoy this special moment with friends and family and celebrate your graduate’s achievement by hosting the celebration virtually.
- Put up a Graduation yard sign to recognize their achievements
- Throw a virtual graduation party over Zoom or Skype
- Host a drive by Graduation parade with friends and family
- Rent a cap and gown and take photos outside their school
- Create a thoughtful graduation gift, like a photo book of their school years from Kindergarten to Grade 12
- Treat your grad to a treat basket full of goodies for quarantine – chocolate, cheese, fancy popcorn, a bottle of bubbly if they are over 18
- Order in a fancy Graduation dinner and have a family celebration
- Create a 2020 time capsule – this is a moment in time that will go down in history, so you might as well document it! Gather some special mementos, write down things that are important to you, and wishes for the future
We are all learning that just because something is very different than we expected, it does not mean that we can’t find new ways to enjoy it. We hope that you can find ways to celebrate with your special graduates this June!