We are so excited to FINALLY announce that our venue will be River East Arena at 1410 Rothesay Street on Friday April 17th and Saturday 18th, 2020. Click here to read the complete rules and guidelines for the sale.
Reminder that we have moved to a new system for tagging and will be using tags with barcodes, you can not sell items without one of these tags. All items must be entered into My Consignment Manager by Friday, April 17th at 12 pm (noon) to leave enough time to load inventory onto the computers. Click here for Tagging Instructions.
If you haven’t registered for the Spring Sale yet you can register here to access My Consignment Manager.
Please read through the important information below:
- Only active members will be allowed to sell at the sale – there will not be an option to renew at the sale. All renewals and applications are done through our Member Portal on EventBank
- Registering for volunteer shifts is now done through My Consignment Manager. Volunteer registration starts on Thursday, April 2nd at 9 am. Click here for Volunteer information and instructions.
- We will be continuing with our discount dash on Saturday. Only items marked discounted will be discounted during this hour and this is at the discretion of the seller for each item. This option is set during the tagging process.
- Pick up of unsold items is from 4:15-5 pm on Saturday
- We are now allowing members to bring 2 adult guests with them for the Saturday Member Shop
- If you are selling a car seat, you MUST complete and attach a car seat waiver. Click here for the waiver.
As always, please send any questions to email@example.com.
We know there have been lots of changes in the past year and we appreciate everyone’s participation and patience as we move forward.
See you soon!
MBFOM Sales Team
Lindsay Martens, Pam Saldivar, Sarah Hyslop, Angela Klassen and Rebecca Marrese