We are looking for active MBFOM members to join our Executive team for the 2021/2022 year!
While we understand that volunteering your time amongst all of the uncertainty we’ve been living with can be a challenge, you can help shape the MBFOM
All board members are expected to attend the monthly meetings (usually 3rd Monday of the month at 7:30) and be available to volunteer at the semi-annual sales.
The following positions available:
PR & Discounts
- Manage MBFOM Member Discount List
- Ensure the list of discounts is up to date
- Acquire new discounts for our members
- Source prizes for MBFOM fundraising events and prize draws
- Distribute MBFOM materials to relevant hospitals and community health offices that support pregnant multiple parents/new parents
- Manage fundraising campaigns (i.e. label fundraisers)
- Be available to volunteer at the Spring and Fall sales
- Coordinate and facilitate social/fun events for MBFOM members families including Holiday Party, Summer Picnic and Halloween Family Dance Party. This includes:
- Securing Venue
- Coordinating Volunteers/Staffing
- Coordinating Decorations/Food/Refreshments
- Coordinating Entertainment
- Working with Communications on Promoting Event
Sales Team – Seller Prep
- Create “how to tag” and “quality check” videos. Repost or bump on Facebook group as needed.
- Respond to any questions or concerns on Facebook group
- Understand the sales package and roles
- At the Sale: Floor Co-Manager
- Organizes floor volunteers as needed
- Quality control
- At end of sale sort “unsellables” and record. Give record to sales lead to communicate with sellers with greater than 4 items.
If you are interested in joining our team, please email us at email@example.com