We are looking for active MBFOM members to join our Executive team for the 2023/2024 year.
As a member of the board, you can help shape the MBFOM.
All board members are expected to attend the monthly meetings (usually 3rd Monday of the month at 7:30) and be available to volunteer at the semi-annual sales. Currently, meetings are a hybrid model with some in person meetings with the option of joining virtually.
The following positions are available:
- Attend monthly meetings (usually 3rd Monday of the month at 7:30)
- Be available to volunteer at the sales and other events
- Coordinate and facilitate social/fun events for MBFOM member families including Holiday Party, Summer Picnic and Halloween Party;
- Securing Venue
- Coordinating Volunteers/Staffing
- Coordinating Decorations/Food/Refreshments
- Coordinating Entertainment
- Working with Communications on Promoting Event
Sales Team – Charity
- Communicates and books donation pick up. Consider using the same organize for one
- Maintain and update Donations document on Google Drive.
- Creates social media post on public and member page about charitable donations.
- Choose charity for $ donations when integrate that option and create hype around it.
- Coordinate drop off and pick up of trailer.
- Understands the sales package and roles.
- At the sale: Floor Co-Manager
- Organizes seller pick up at the end of the sale
- Quality checks throughout the sale
If you are interested in joining our team, please email us at email@example.com